Countertops & Backsplash
Add Style and Durability With New Countertops and Backsplashes
For years homeowners in our region have been coming to Greene and Roth for a wide selection of high-quality countertops and backsplashes. This simple change can make a huge impact in creating a cohesive color theme that will best suit any practical needs in your kitchen or bathroom remodel. We have an expert staff to help make the right decision by guiding you to the right color, design, and material to meet your design budget. Learn more about our countertops and backsplashes and get started with a design consultation.
Luxurious Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops
Installing the right countertops during your kitchen or bathroom remodel is one of the most important decisions you’ll make during the process. High-quality, luxury countertops not only look fantastic, but they provide you with exceptional return on investment. The professionals at Greene and Roth are here to ensure you choose the right countertop for your home. We carry a wide variety of countertop materials, including:
- Quartz – Some homeowners prefer quartz because its non-porous surface makes it stain-resistant. It’s also manufactured with fewer imperfections.
- Quartzite – Quartzite is a naturally-occurring stone that is extremely heat and stain-resistant.
- Fabricated Wood Islands – Fabricated wood islands provide additional storage and food prep space.
- Granite – Homeowners choose granite countertops for their wide variety of colors and durability. It can be the perfect fit for the right customer.
Backsplashes Add Style and Protection
Backsplashes essentially exist as an extension of your countertops. They add protection against grease, oil, water, and other substances that may damage your walls. While they do have practical use, they can also help accentuate or tie together multiple design elements of your kitchen or bathroom. Our backsplashes are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and materials to ensure you find the one that best matches your style:
- Porcelain Tile – The same qualities that make porcelain an excellent flooring material apply as a backsplash. It’s durable, moisture-resistant, and available in numerous colors.
- Glass Tile – A glass tile backsplash can help brighten your space. Glass tile is also mold and mildew resistant and an environmentally friendly option.
- Stone/ Marble Tile – Stone and marble provide style durability and easy maintenance for your home’s backsplash.
Let Us Help You Find the Right Countertop and Backsplash
When it comes to updating your kitchen or bathroom style, the design professionals at Greene and Roth are here to help. Countertops are the cornerstone of nearly every kitchen remodeling project, and your home’s backsplash not only protects but should also accentuate the colors and designs of your new space. Visit us today to find the styles you’ll love.